Lemon Poppy Seed Blueberry Loaf
Lemon flavour, poppy seeds and blueberries, oh my! This oh-so perfect snack is a breeze to prepare and a fun way to get your little ones baking.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease and line a 9” x 5” (23 cm x 13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, overlapping the two longer sides for easy removal.
- Combine quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire cooling rack 20 minutes. Remove from pan and continue cooling on wire cooling rack.
- Glaze: Blend icing sugar and milk in a small bowl. Adjust amount of milk for desired consistency.
- Drizzle glaze on cold cake. Store cake loosely covered at room temperature.