Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Makes:about 6 servings
The perfect summertime dessert recipe, this fruit-filled crisp is at its best when made with ingredients that are at their peak. Serve up a slice with a cool glass of lemonade.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Topping: Combine oats, flour and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Turn into greased 1 1/2 qt (1.5 L) casserole.
- Sprinkle crisp topping evenly over fruit.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is tender. Serve warm or cold with plain or whipped cream or ice cream.
|Dietary fibre||4 g|