Streusel Coffee Cake
This coffee cake that’s lightly spiced with orange and vanilla flavour is quick, easy and delicious! The streusel topping is a yummy mixture that includes brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease an 8 ½” x 4 ½” (1.5 L) loaf pan.
- Combine ingredients for streusel topping in a small bowl. Reserve.
- Beat sugar and oil until combined in a large mixing bowl. Add egg, orange juice and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour and baking powder. Beat just until combined.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle half the streusel topping over batter. Place remaining batter on top. Sprinkle with remaining streusel mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- You can replace the walnuts with raisins or dried cranberries.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Slice (45 g)|