Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins
Whether it’s the tangy rhubarb, sweet strawberries or cinnamon brown sugar crumble topping, these muffins have a whole lot to love.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease or line muffin pans with paper liners.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil egg, and buttermilk in a separate large bowl. Add oil mixture to flour mixture. Stir until combined. Stir in rhubarb and strawberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Combine topping ingredients in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly on muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Muffin (65 g)|