Apple Crisp Cheesecake
Rich, creamy and irresistible, this cheesecake recipe is made with apples and spicy cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 10” (25 cm) springform pan.
- Crust: Combine all ingredients. Press into bottom and 1 1/2"(6 cm) up sides of prepared pan. Chill.
- Topping: Combine all ingredients, until crumbly. Set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sour cream in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add spices. Pour into crust. Spread apples over filling. Sprinkle topping over mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 65 to 75 minutes, or just until soft set in centre. Run knife around edge to loosen cake form pan then cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill overnight, if possible.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Serving ( 120 g)|