Cocoa Oatmeal Muffins
With yummy cocoa and hearty oats, these muffins are a great way to start your morning right.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir together flour, sugar, oats, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Beat eggs, milk, oil and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Add milk mixture and chocolate chips all at once to flour mixture, stirring until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
- Replace chocolate chips with chopped walnuts or pecans.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Muffin (65 g)|