Orange and Date Muffins
Dates and orange combine to make these yummy muffin masterpieces.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Grease or line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat egg, juice, oil, dates and zest together in a separate large bowl, until blended. Stir into flour mixture, stirring until blended. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes then remove from pan.
- Omit orange zest for a less intense flavour.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Muffin (60 g)|