Cranberry Lemon Muffins
With tart cranberries and zesty lemon, one bite of these flavour-filled muffins will delight you.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease or line 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Muffin: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg, buttermilk, oil, honey, and lemon zest in a separate large bowl.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in centre of muffin comes out clean.
- Glaze: Combine icing sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl, adding enough juice to make a smooth spreading consistency. Spread on warm muffins.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Muffin (80 g)|