Gluten Free* Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
These moist and delicious gluten free pancakes are so good you’ll be lining up for seconds!
- Whisk buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla in a large bowl. Combine flour blend, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate large bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture. Fold in blueberries.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large non-stick skillet. Ladle ¼ cup (50 mL) into the hot skillet. When pancakes are puffed and bottom is golden brown, about 3 minutes, flip the pancakes and cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Omit the blueberries for a plain buttermilk pancake.
Replace the blueberries with chocolate chips for variation.
- *Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Pancake (50 g)|