Old Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Makes:about 30 cookies
Your whole family will love this classic cookie recipe. Packed with oats and raisins, grownups and kids alike will agree they taste great.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugars, egg, water and vanilla together in large bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cinnamon and baking soda in separate bowl. Add to butter mixture. Beat until blended.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls (15 mL) onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- Replace raisins with chocolate chips or dried cranberries.
|Serving Size per recipe||1 Cookie (35 g)|