Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookiegram
Makes:2 cookiegrams or about 60 cookies
Show your sweetheart how much you care! Make these delicious cookies, add a special message and send them off with love.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and oats in a large bowl. Stir well to blend. In a separate large bowl using an electric mixer cream butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together thoroughly. Add flour mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut and chopped walnuts.
- Divide dough in half. Pat dough evenly into desired shape (heart, person, circle, etc.) on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on sheets 5 minutes and then remove to wire racks. Decorate as desired.
- For 3" (8 cm) cookies, drop dough by spoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with hands or floured fork. Bake for 8 - 12 minutes or until golden.
|Per 2 cookies||41 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.5 g|