Robin Hood is delighted to bring you a savoury recipe for Onion Rolls – the perfect complement to all your BBQ favourites.
Simply prepare the dough in your bread machine using our Robin Hood Best for Bread Homestyle White Flour and bread machine yeast. From there, add onions, shape into rolls and bake in your oven. It’s that easy. Bake these homemade rolls today.
- ADD dough ingredients to machine according to manufacturer’s directions.
- SELECT Dough Cycle.
- SAUTÉ onions in oil until golden. Remove from heat; let cool. When dough cycle is complete, remove dough to floured surface. Cover and let rest 5 minutes.
- RESERVE 2 tbsp (30 mL) of onions for topping. Knead remaining onions into dough, adding more flour if dough becomes sticky.
- DIVIDE dough into 12 pieces. Shape into balls. Place on greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved onion mixture. Cover with tea towel.
- LET RISE in warm place (75°-85°F / 24°-29°C) until doubled (30-45 minutes).
- BAKE at 375°F (190°C) on lower oven rack for 15-20 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
|Per 1 roll||78 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.6 gm|